This list is not exhaustive by any means. Internal-use only Systems and Tools that were not open-sourced are intentionally omitted.
Closed Source Projects
As Neko Attack Games
- Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space (Android – 2021): The sequel to Strange Adventures in Infinite Space ported to Android.
- xsquawkbox: A VATSIM Pilot Client for X-Plane.
Open Source Projects
Ports and Libraries
- Strange Adventures in Infinite Space GPL: The space rogue-like, updated for modern systems.
- AFV-Native: Portable(ish) C++ Implementation of the “Audio for VATSIM” client.
- xplanemp2: Updated libxplanemp for X-Plane 11 onwards.
- transmitsms: Go package to drive the TransmitSMS/BurstSMS API
- libpsx: A C++ interface library to talk to Precision Simulator X
- Updated Implementation of the “Raytracing from the Ground Up” raytracer using Qt5. https://github.com/kuroneko/raytracer
- cdu: Library and basic tooling for building a network-connected CDU for flight simulation use.
- uclinux-4.4-microbeepp: Attempt to port an updated ucLinux kernel to the Microbee Premium Plus.
- weatherstation: temperature/humidity datalogger.
Projects listed under Legacy are not under active development, may no longer work, or may no longer have any relevance.
- libxplanemp: Common infrastructure to handle multiplayer aircraft in X-Plane
- Orchestra: Secure, Distributed work queuing
- unpickle-rb: Python Pickle unmarhsalling for Ruby
- gosqlite3: An interface to SQLite3 for Go
- nomail: A simple null-SMTP server for when you need to have an SMTP service that can’t accept mail.
- twiddled: A userspace driver for the Handykey Twiddler 1 chord keyboard
- id3tool: A command-line tool for editing ID3v1 tags
- xfpd: A modified version of the fpd renderer for Folding @ Home data
- iJolt: A keepalive daemon for ISDN4Linux data connections